Check out these quick and easy Ham and Cheese Croissants.
I love making these for those long drives to the next destination, they're perfect for both breakfast and lunch and the ingredients are easy to find.
2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
1 Tablespoon honey
1 Tablespoon brown sugar
4 croissants split
8 slices swiss cheese
Thick deli ham, any flavor you like, and you might not end up using the whole thing, depends on how thick you like your sandwiches
1. Mix the mustard, honey and brown sugar together.
2. Spread the honey mustard mixture on each side of the four split croissants.
3. Place a slice on swiss on each half of the croissants.
4. Top the bottom half of each croissant with however much ham you like.
5. Place two halves back together.
6. Wrap in foil.
7. Place in fridge for later or
8. Place in a 180c preheated oven for 10-15 minute. Enjoy!Do you have favorite recipe you like to cook on the road? Why not send it in to be featured on our RV Recipe website, if it gets popular enough, it might just make our quarterly cookbook Email Us
Photos are a serving suggestion only and may not be an exact representation of the recipe above.