This looks healthy...well because...it is, Broccoli Salad is delicious and easy to prepare and cook.
Enjoy this one on your next road trip!!!
2 bunches fresh broccoli
1 c. Miracle Whip, or Tangy Mayo
1 lb. bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
2 T. cider vinegar
2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 c. sugar
1 med. red onion, sliced thin
1. Cut broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
2. Drop into a large pot filled with boiling water. Cook for one minute, just to turn broccoli a bright green.
3. Drain boiling water and run cold water over broccoli until cool.
4. Drain thoroughly. In a bowl, toss broccoli, bacon, cheese and onion together.
5. In another bowl, mix Miracle Whip, vinegar and sugar. Combine with broccoli mixture and chill.
Do you have favorite recipe you like to cook on the road? Why not send it in to be featured on our RV Recipe website, if it gets popular enough, it might just make our quarterly cookbook Email Us
Photos are a serving suggestion only and may not be an exact representation of the recipe above.