Written By RV Recipes on Saturday, June 8, 2019 | June 08, 2019
Check out this recipe, Pavlova made in a slow cooker!!!
Looks amazing and I can't wait to try this on my next road trip!
6 eggs, separated
1 1/4 cups caster sugar
2 tsp corn flour
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp white vinegar
1. Whisk egg whites in clean, dry bowl until soft peaks form
2. Gradually add sugar, 1 tbs at a time, mixing well after each addition
3. Mix until meringue is thick and glossy, until all sugar is dissolved
4. Add cornflour, vinegar and vanilla and whisk until just combined
5. Pour into slow cooker bowl lined with baking paper. Put tea towel under lid.
6. Cook on low for 1 to 1.5 hrs or just keep an eye on it until done. Leave in slow cooker until completely cold then dress with whipped cream and fruit
Do you have favorite recipe you like to cook on the road? Why not send it in to be featured on our RV Recipe website, if it gets popular enough, it might just make our quarterly cookbook Email Us
Photos are a serving suggestion only and may not be an exact representation of the recipe above.