Written By RV Recipes on Thursday, April 4, 2019 | April 04, 2019
Who doesn't love home made Sausage Rolls? Here's a quick recipe for party sized sausage rolls you can cook in your RV's oven, the advantage of these, is they can be frozen at step 6 and then cooked once you get to your destination.
1 kg sausage beef mince
2 tbs tomato paste
2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
5 sheets puff pastry frozen
1 egg *extra *to glaze
1. Add sausage mince and breadcrumbs to a mixing bowl and combine with a spoon.
2. Add tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce and eggs to mixture, then mix.
3. Cut each sheet of thawed puff pastry in half.
4. Spread a strip of mixture about 3-4cm in diameter down the middle of each half sheet, lengthwise.
5. Moisten the edges of the pastry with water. Fold one edge of the pastry over the strip of mixture, and then fold the other side over.
6. Cut into 4 pieces (can be frozen at this stage).
7. Glaze with milk or beaten egg and bake at 180C for 15 minutes.
Do you have favorite recipe you like to cook on the road? Why not send it in to be featured on our RV Recipe website, if it gets popular enough, it might just make our quarterly cookbook Email Us
Photos are a serving suggestion only and may not be an exact representation of the recipe above.