Written By RV Recipes on Saturday, April 27, 2019 | April 27, 2019
It recently dawned on me this Australian recipe website doesn't have a Pavlova recipe, and that had to change...like right now lol
So here is an easy recipe for you to cook on the road, in your RV's oven.
What more needs to be said, just cook it and enjoy!
4 egg whites
1 1/4 cups (275g) caster sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 teaspoons cornflour
500ml thickened cream
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup Strawberries
Top with any other fruit you prefer
1. Preheat oven to 150 degrees C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Draw a 23cm circle on the paper.
2. In a large bowl, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry. Gradually add in the sugar, about 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat until thick and glossy. Gently fold in vanilla extract, lemon juice and cornflour.
3. Spoon mixture inside the circle drawn on the baking paper. Working from the center, spread mixture toward the outside edge, building edge slightly. This should leave a slight depression in the center.
4. Bake for 1 hour. Cool on a wire rack.
5. In a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; set aside. Remove the paper and place pavlova on a flat serving plate. Fill the center of the pavlova with whipped cream and top with fruite of you choice.
Do you have favorite recipe you like to cook on the road? Why not send it in to be featured on our RV Recipe website, if it gets popular enough, it might just make our quarterly cookbook Email Us
Photos are a serving suggestion only and may not be an exact representation of the recipe above.