Written By RV Recipes on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 | March 13, 2019
Lemon and Butter Chicken, this one was sent in by Heather, serves 8 people and looks delicious!!!
Let us know in the comments below if you have tried this one!
8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
3 cloves garlic, minced 1 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup heavy cream 1/4 cup
freshly grated Parmesan
Juice of 1 lemon
1 teaspoon dried thyme
2 cups baby spinach, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees c.
2. Season chicken thighs with paprika, salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side; drain excess fat and set aside.
4. Melt remaining tablespoon butter in the skillet. Add garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in chicken broth, heavy cream, Parmesan, lemon juice and thyme. Add extra Veg now. Cook for around 10-12 minutes.
5. Reduce heat, add some corn flour slurry. When the sauce has slightly thickened, about 3-5 minutes. Return chicken to the skillet.
6. Cook for another 10 minutes. Stir in spinach, and simmer until the spinach has wilted.
Serve with pasta or rice. Or salad.
Do you have favorite recipe you like to cook on the road? Why not send it in to be featured on our RV Recipe website, if it gets popular enough, it might just make our quarterly cookbook Email Us
Photos are a serving suggestion only and may not be an exact representation of the recipe above.