Written By RV Recipes on Saturday, March 2, 2019 | March 02, 2019
Here's a super easy one that doesn't really need a recipe for it per se, but here it is nonetheless as a serving suggestion.
Cheap and easy to cook just about anywhere, you can't go wrong with eggs in jail.
Thickly sliced bread (brioche bread works well)
1. Butter the bread slices, both sides.
2. Cut a hole in the middle of the bread that can accommodate a cracked egg, about 10cm.
In a greased fry pan, which is already hot and sizzling, place the bread.
3. Put another knob of butter in the hole in the middle of the bread, and then crack 1 egg into the hole.
4. Cook, until the bread, is golden on the bottom, and then CAREFULLY, using a wide spatula, flip egg/bread combo and brown the other side of the bread.
5. Cook your eggs on each depending on how you like them. Season according to your taste.
Do you have favorite recipe you like to cook on the road? Why not send it in to be featured on our RV Recipe website, if it gets popular enough, it might just make our quarterly cookbook Email Us