Written By RV Recipes on Friday, February 1, 2019 | February 01, 2019
These Camp Burritos will win the whole family over!
Follow the easy method below, wrap em in aluminium foil and chuck them on the fire...Easy and Delicious!
* 16 Eggs
* 1 lb. Sausage
* 1 Yellow Onion
* 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
* 6 Med. Potatoes, chopped
* 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
* 4 Green Onions, chopped
* 3 T. Parsley, chopped
* 8 or 9 Tortilla Shells
* Salt & Pepper to taste
* Aluminium Foil for wrapping
Optional: Salsa and/or hot sauce
1. Chop potatoes and boil until soft.
2. Chop green onions and set aside.
3. Crack 16 eggs and cook over low heat until you have soft, scrambled eggs. Salt and pepper to taste.
4 Saute yellow onions and garlic in 2 T. olive oil until fragrant.
5. Add sausage to onion mixture and cook all the way through.
6. In large bowl combine Sausage mixture, scrambled eggs, potatoes, cheese, green onions, parsley, and Salt & Pepper.
7. Divide ingredients into 8 or 9 tortilla shells. Roll and wrap in aluminium foil -- And it's ready to throw on the fire.
Do you have favorite recipe you like to cook on the road? Why not send it in to be featured on our RV Recipe website, if it gets popular enough, it might just make our quarterly cookbook Email Us